Yes, finally I fall prey to the TAG. Aknowkneemoose, has tagged me this time. What? Suprised? Oh wait till you see the name of his blog. :-)
Here it goes,
Seven Things I plan to do (not in any particular order):
1) Experience Free Fall ( Probably in the form of Bungee Jumping or Sky diving. Wow, approaching 'terra firma' at 160 kmph . It should be quite exhilarating. Tom Petty's ,'Free Falling' that currently playing on my system has nothing to do with this).
2) Visit Venice and Rome ( Have been fascinated by these places since time immemorial. Ofcourse, not alone. Okie stop that sneer.)
3) Drive a Lambhorgini, Ferrari , BMW 7 series, Maybach, Hummer (Huh? Ofcourse I meant one at a time. Yeah, the best in their class and probably buy one of them ;-)).
4) A Startup
5) Stage ( Always loved that. Theatre ........ yeah its awesome).
6) To attempt some of the craziest things. ( Plan to visit Gulmarg, in winter does not qualify as one :-), Cricket at 2 am .... Hmm maybe you could. )
7) Adopt a Child .
Seven things I can do :
1) Graphology. ( Yeah , still a novice, but its interesting).
2) Get the party going.
3) Start with baking a cake and end up with hot chocolate that tastes awesome (yeah did that once. I am sure, you will stop smiling once you do taste that hot chocolate).
4) Act on stage.
5) Pun ( Quite a lot)
6) Write short stories.
7) Watch Matrix again though I remember the movie frame by frame.
Seven things I can't do:
1) Salsa Dance (Don't worry folks ... I am making attempts to improve that :p)
2) Cook ( Attempted it a few times, but results are quite disastrous. What? U smiled? I atleast accepted that I cook bad ... Huh?! ;-)).
3) Bartending Stunts (Yeah that was after watching Cocktail. Keep the jeers coming! :-)).
4) Skate ( Roller Skates ..... Never got a hang on that. I got to hang on to all the rest of the stuff on the roads though).
5) Follow a sport without passion. ( Yeah F1 and Cricket).
6) Quench a desire to annoy freinds by calling them at weird times (No, thats not a prank :-)).
7) Rafting ( Going to give it another try in 10 to 15 days ..... Hopefully I do well this time :-)
People I tag :
Well most of the folks in the Blogsphere i know have already been tagged. Thus, I would leave it optional for the folks I tag here.
6) Well anyone else who are actually interested but I forgot to tag U , and you are reading this.