Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Abyss ...

I see it.

It looks inviting .

I decide to avoid it.

I move away from the standpoint.

I am pulled back.

It lies there, deep, mysterious, surreal and ...... yeah inviting.

I take a plunge to experience what it is like to see the abyss.

Water cuts like a knife, i beat that, move towards the abyss.

Weeds block my way ....... I still keep moving, I am approaching it, the abyss.

Quite a struggle, yet the abyss ....... is calling.

I move and move .. till my lungs ache ... and I am completly deprived of air.

Yet i move on .... and on towards the abyss.

I can't take this ...... and my body shudders ... survival instinct kicks in ........

I am pushed back .... I am shaken ..... I head back ... albeit involuntarily.

I hit the surface , gasping for air.

I relax .... I look back.

The Abyss .... lies inviting .. right where it was.

There is an ABYSS which most of us have come across ....... in our lives.

9 comments:

Casablanca said...

survival instinct kicks in ........

It always does. And I'm happy for that.

Jay said...

@Casa,

Survival instinct .. is a boon! If it were just not that way ....things would have been very different!

Kiran said...

Nice Post!!

Therez an Abyss at every instant. But what if its varying??

Y said...

Hey, First time.

Good Blog.

In your 7 things tag, u mentioned BMW 7 series to be best in class. Dude pls dont forget the S class or did u thought it belongs to some stratospheric league...in that case I am fine.

Though sorry for being emotional.

Jay said...

#Rik,

If the abyss itself is varying? As in ......?

#Yogi,

Thanks for stopping by.
Thanks :-)
Ah ....a Mecedes/Mclaren fan? I guess I had also mentioned about Lambhorgini and Ferrari's. Well, everyone is allowed their favourites and these are MINE. Thus, S class in the league of Lambhorgini? I guess they are just different segments dude!

//Though sorry for being emotional.

Hey chill man. Its fine! :-)

Y said...

A mercedes fan alright but dont like that combo merc-mclaren. My loyalties are firmly placed with ferrari, when it comes to racing.

Jay said...

@Yogi,

Ah join the club my friend! Scuderia Ferrari rocks!

Jay said...

#Gangadhar,

Thanks. :-)

Jay said...

# Joyee,

Ah ... yeah :-)