Friday, May 20, 2005

IIT Mumbai and tigers ........er .....

After a boring lunch session I head towards the Amul's store to quench my desire .......sheesh I mean quench my thirst. As i was relishing the flavoured drink ........... a converstion erupts between three employees.

Employee 1 : In my IIT mumbai days ...................... I have seen tigers
Me thinks ........... 'Maan he must be a brave daring dude aka Vivek (not to be confused with Vivek from Kaal'.

Employee 2 : ........................... ( He is just too shocked to say anything. This guy looks like he will believe Apocalypse will occur in an hour. ;-))

Employee 3 : Oh ........... those were not tigers they were leopards.

Me thinks .............. 'Oh ho!! U made a small mistake Employee1'

Employee 2 : What' s the difference actually ,according to me both of them are 'killing animals'

Me thinks................ 'Yeah Dude!! U got it right there'.

Employee 1 : Many of them have died there also because of they(tigers .......er...leopards) attacking.

Me thinks ........................ 'Oh its that casual in Mumbai is it..........'

I completed my drink and walked away to my desk.

No comments: